InsomniaDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InsomniaDekaron where noobs turn into Pros!So sit back and relax.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MrBryan

MrBryan

TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Empty
PostSubject: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:36 pm

I was reading the accepted staff section and guess what i found out TheAngel is lying
he said his been playing dekaron for 5-6 yrs. year now 2010 and dekaron/2moon was released
open beta year 2007 lols. the heck kids this day can't stand them pale pale pale

heres a proof
2Moons Open Beta Release Date
home > News > Game Announcements
June 30th, 2007 <--- Edited by Morality because, apparently, you can't read or was too excited/etc on reporting this.
7212 Views - View related homepage
Acclaim Finally Announced 2moons release Date
Acclaim Games Have finally announced a release date for the much anticipated open beta of 2 moons, all in all the date has been delayed by 4 months. the release date for the open beta will be on the 30th July 2007 the client will be available by local download as soon as its released.

source:
http://www.gamershell.com/news_39191.html

delete the link if im violating any rules.

Last edited by Morality on Mon May 03, 2010 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A mistake on reading.)
Back to top Go down
Morality

Morality

PostSubject: Re: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Well, this seems reasonable. I don't think Jake likes his GM lying, now, does he.

Just wait for Jake/Insane to check this up. He'll be fair, I guess.
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear
Owners
TeddyBear

PostSubject: Re: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:34 pm

ew liar Sad ill talk with jake about this.
Back to top Go down
https://insomniadekaron.forumotion.com
Rai<3
Admin
Rai<3

PostSubject: Re: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:46 am

hmm..i think he meant he played dekaron when he was 5-6 years old.. kathy and jake u should check the apps again.. see if there any mistake about it.

Adminstrator: Rai<3 (Kathy is sexy and hawt) P.S Trung is a fag but he's good friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morality

Morality

PostSubject: Re: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:40 am

I don't think you should lock this thread when insane has not checked here yet or the answer to this complaint has not been finalized. Let insane decide.

Here's a quote from TheAngel's GM app:
"How long have you played dekaron: I played Dekaron like 5~6 years old"

According to this quote:
The question was asking how long he had played dekaron. Not to be racist or against him, but we know that he's not very fluent with English, so there could have been a mistake in his typing.

By, "I played Dekaron like 5~6 years old" he means that he had played Dekaron for 5 or 6 years now.

If I'm mistaken, he could also mean that he was 5~6 years old when he played Dekaron. But his profile says that he's 16. That's 9 years apart. That's a more bigger lie.

If he was 5-6 years old and started playing dekaron/2moons when the beta version was released, then he must be lying about his age.

There are three or possibly more ways to prove TheAngel guilty of lying, but Insane, please check this.

Anyways,
I don't think "lying" at all is acceptable, here.

Thank you,
Morality.
Back to top Go down
MrBryan

MrBryan

PostSubject: Re: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:22 am

Rai<3 wrote:
hmm..i think he meant he played dekaron when he was 5-6 years old.. kathy and jake u should check the apps again.. see if there any mistake about it.

Adminstrator: Rai<3 (Kathy is sexy and hawt) P.S Trung is a fag but he's good friend Very Happy

his 16 yrs old subtract it to 5 or 6 still the year didn't past.
he is totally lying lols.
Back to top Go down
Rai<3
Admin
Rai<3

PostSubject: Re: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:30 pm

hmm.. we all might be right and we have to get to the bottom of this before TheAngel do anymore "lying" to the server and we won't let that happend to our beautiful and proest server.

Jake check and read all the reply and if TheAngel gets on later plz.. ask him to tell u the truth
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear
Owners
TeddyBear

PostSubject: Re: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:20 pm

thanks MrBryan for the info.
Back to top Go down
https://insomniadekaron.forumotion.com
MrBryan

MrBryan

PostSubject: Re: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:23 pm

TeddyBear wrote:
thanks MrBryan for the info.

Anytime ^_^ i just hate liars. sorry angel u got busted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I know you angel from zandeka u act wierd, xStrike always
whoop ur ass and u start whinning.
Back to top Go down
Rai<3
Admin
Rai<3

PostSubject: Re: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:15 pm

bleh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ   TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheAngel Lying... sSSZZZ
Page 1 of 1