InsomniaDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InsomniaDekaron where noobs turn into Pros!So sit back and relax.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..

Go down 
+3
xmaster76
xXxInSaNexXx
TeddyBear
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TeddyBear
Owners
TeddyBear

Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:29 pm

woah... if you dont mind me asking what server is that?
Back to top Go down
https://insomniadekaron.forumotion.com
xXxInSaNexXx
Owners
xXxInSaNexXx

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:24 pm

he said the server lol
but can i just say this is for INSOMNIA not an advertising lobby xD
thanks guys and girls
Back to top Go down
https://insomniadekaron.forumotion.com/forum.htm
xmaster76

xmaster76

PostSubject: Leo Nino   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:27 pm

It's is hamachi server Darkan Server Surprised Surprised Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile So can u Admin's me accept?
Back to top Go down
https://insomniadekaron.forumotion.com/memberlist.forum
xXxInSaNexXx
Owners
xXxInSaNexXx

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:43 am

In the end yes I am sure that we will but we have not had time to discuss things we will get back to you once we have discussed things
Back to top Go down
xmaster76

xmaster76

PostSubject: Leo Nino   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:14 am

Thank's Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised
Back to top Go down
MrBryan

MrBryan

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:31 pm

hey xmaster76 stop annoying the staff, i see most of ur post is begging them to
put u on team which is not good to do. just wait till they decide don't force them.
Back to top Go down
Morality

Morality

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:34 pm

Bryan, I really appreciate your understandings in this, but he can not force us. He could only beg, but like Jake said, everyone has a chance. Experiences in stuff can be earned. No one knows everything right when they're born. That's just a fact.
Back to top Go down
xmaster76

xmaster76

PostSubject: Leo Nino   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:14 am

yah ur right morality im just sending my app's im just only waiting if they accept me or not Rolling Eyes Laughing
Im just waiting for teddybear acception Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXxInSaNexXx
Owners
xXxInSaNexXx

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:43 am

It is not teadybears decision to make, it is in general the staff that mate the choice but in the end it is me and teddybear that have the final say
Back to top Go down
xmaster76

xmaster76

PostSubject: Leo Nino   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:49 am

ah ok sorry Surprised Surprised Surprised hey insane im online at facebook im playing dekaron nemisis just online in facebook Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morality

Morality

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Master...Please stop violating our rules....

If you're on this server, there's absolutely no advertising allowed. We've warned you quite a few times. Please listen.

Thank You,
Morality.
Back to top Go down
Morality

Morality

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:30 pm

xmaster76 wrote:
yah ur right morality im just sending my app's im just only waiting if they accept me or not Rolling Eyes Laughing
Im just waiting for teddybear acception Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Instead of waiting for reconsideration, why not show us what you could do to prove worthy of being a staff. Judging from your posts, I could tell that the only thing that makes you stay is to be in one of the staff position.

Contribute and I bet Jake and Teddybear would somewhat reconsider your request.

But stop repeating this.....You've been told to wait, please wait.

Thank You,
Morality.
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 am

you juste piss of Teddy and Insane Smile they tell you to wait so wait..if you was gm i don't understand why you are so exciting lol!
Back to top Go down
Morality

Morality

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:13 am

TheAngel....There's no need to repeat my words > . >

And, what about him being exciting if he was gm? O.o'

I think you meant "excited" to be a GM.

Well, here's a fact, everyone who applied for staff and gets accepted are happy. What else could they be? Lol. I bet you were excited when you were hired.
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:15 am

didn't lol and you didn't understand want i want to say rabbit
Back to top Go down
Morality

Morality

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:20 am

There's no need to argue about things again. Since you're in denial, just say that I lost, okay? Make it easier for me, please.... You're just too stubborn...
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:22 am

Insane tell him too to wait but he didn't understand and i say too to wait because maybe he will understand from 3 guys Wink geek and don;t insult me Wink
Back to top Go down
Morality

Morality

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:41 am

It's the truth..... And.....you're getting on my nerves, to say.

I'm sorry, dude....I just can't stand your attitude....

To tell the truth, and I hope Jake would understand me, you expect me to understand you when you don't make any sense with your writing? I'm sorry, Jake, I just had to say it...

TheAngel....Just call it the day, okay?
Back to top Go down
Morality

Morality

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:42 am

TheAngel wrote:
Insane tell him too to wait but he didn't understand and i say too to wait because maybe he will understand from 3 guys Wink geek and don;t insult me Wink

Stubborn is not an insult, but a bad habit that you have....
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:05 am

if you say so..
Back to top Go down
xXxInSaNexXx
Owners
xXxInSaNexXx

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:02 pm

right 1st off,
Angel he didnt insult you he merely described you,
2nd dont argue in the forums that is for msn/skype/etc,
3rd the only ppl to be telling others what to do (unless a noob asks u a question) shud be me and teddybear
this is not a 'telling off' 'b*llocking' or what u wish to call it, it is merely laying down the ground rules and setting things straight, whoever posts a reply to this post will be removed from the staff. (theres your warning)
now please, get back to the topic of screenshots, posting and commenting on them. (you will not get removed for that lol)
many thanks
xXxInSaNexXx

ps, if u have any questions about this post please comment or reply via PM, MSN, SKYPE, EMAIL thank you once again
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear
Owners
TeddyBear

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rai<3
Admin
Rai<3

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:39 am

There it goes.. Morality (Trung) And Jake (Insane) Professional speech.. 10/10 agreed with all of them

Angel just Follow Moral.. he's pro at speech just let him own u.. We all happy when we get accepted to staff position.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear
Owners
TeddyBear

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:12 pm

who isnt happy when they get accepted as staff? :p
Back to top Go down
xmaster76

xmaster76

PostSubject: LeoNino   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:28 am

I am not exciting as gm because im will go vacation for my families i cannot online here : that's why i tell u that..

Thank's Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..   Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server .. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xmaster76: Gm Char In HamacHi Server ..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next