InsomniaDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InsomniaDekaron where noobs turn into Pros!So sit back and relax.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morality

Morality

Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM. Empty
PostSubject: Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM.   Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Name: Trung (I won't give you my last name cause you'll stalk me, -cough, kat.)

What are you applying for? GM possibly.

What will you do to help to the server? I will follow instructions and will force rules and regulations strictly to our members because they should know better. I am more helpful than you think I would be. Events/games will only be giving out as directed. I will not make events randomly as I feel like it.

Where do you live: San Jose, Ca.

How long have you played dekaron: I'm new to dekaron, but I've noticed that dekaron is similar to Rappelz, LaTale. I've played them including 2moons, the english version of dekaron.

How many hours per day will you be able to be in the game: I can't promise that I'll always be on, but I'll be on enough to say that I'm active. Around 3-5 hours of my time are for games.

Do you have any experience as a staff on dekaron: I have experiences being staff on pretty much a lot of the gaming networks like: Gunz (I know teddybear plays it) I've been Gm-Hgm on UrbanGunz, AzureGunz, IceGunz, and some other gunz but I forgot the name .__.'

What can you do if you get hired? I'll do whatever it takes to make me worthy of being a staff.

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: I like power, but I will not be a tyrant.

Others: I've got a request from Teddybear asking me to help with making banners. I'm getting the hang of photoshop and here are some of my work:
Made it for an owner on the gunz that I'm currently staff on:
Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM. Daniel
My signature on UrbanGunz:
Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM. UrbanGunzFirstSig1
A sig I made for a friend:
Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM. MW2Rough-1

Thank you for reading.

Last edited by Morality on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear
Owners
TeddyBear

PostSubject: Re: Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM.   Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:09 pm

Pro.... 5/5 Very Happy btw your my hoe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://insomniadekaron.forumotion.com
xXxInSaNexXx
Owners
xXxInSaNexXx

PostSubject: Re: Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM.   Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 5:22 pm

ok guys whatever you 2 have keep it between yourselves or in the off topic pls (teddybear if there isnt an off topic section now is the time to make one) and yea good application but like i said to angel you all have the same chance as each other.
good luck
Back to top Go down
https://insomniadekaron.forumotion.com/forum.htm
xXxInSaNexXx
Owners
xXxInSaNexXx

PostSubject: Re: Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM.   Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:22 am

HGM appointed
Back to top Go down
https://insomniadekaron.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM.   Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ellos! This is Morality and his fabulous application for GM.
Page 1 of 1