InsomniaDekaron
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InsomniaDekaron where noobs turn into Pros!So sit back and relax.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY APPLICATION IS HERE: Xmaster76

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xmaster76

xmaster76

MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Empty
PostSubject: MY APPLICATION IS HERE: Xmaster76   MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:05 pm

Name: LeoNino Candilosas my real name

What are you applying for? Become a GM

What will you do to help to the server? IF i will be hired as Staff Ill be following Instruction's & Ill be helping Out My Co.Member's , ill be doing my best to help especially To the Server ..Thank's
Where do you live: Philippines,Cebu City

How long have you played dekaron: 2/half years In that 2/half year's I have played Dekaron Ultra , EliteDekaron & etc.

How many hours per day will you be able to be in the game: 5-7 hour's usually lvling my Dekaron private server char's .

Do you have any experience as a staff on dekaron: I had experience once i have been GM in FlyFF private server the "Hamachi" and i have lot's of idea's about online games since i have played alot of private server's

What can you do if you get hired? Ill be doing my best to be worthy & Ill be trying My Very Best To be 1 of the worthy staff ..

Why do you want to be a part of the staff team: Playing Dekaron's private server's had cause me a Dream , A Dream to 1 of the StaFFs & ill go with What "MORALITY" say's " I Like Power , But I Will Not Be A Tyrant " ...

Others: I Can Be ON as longer as I can to help you guyz GetRe'D of the HAcker's
I have Lot's of Idea's about Hacker's I have Seen A lot In other Private Server's I can help a lot .
HEre are Some Of mY Char's

Laughing I HOPE U ACCEPT ME:lol:

EliteDekaron
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=69902&id=100000352901581&fbid=102913136397116

Dekaron Ultra
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=108781&id=100000213107084&fbid=104233456260424

Thank's Alot Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol!

Last edited by xmaster76 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : PROBLEMS WITH PUTTING PICTURE :D)
Back to top Go down
https://insomniadekaron.forumotion.com/memberlist.forum
TheAngel

TheAngel

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION IS HERE: Xmaster76   MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 12:50 am

-1 for me because this is not the right place for applications Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leonino

PostSubject: ^^   MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:13 am

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I REALLY WANT WITH U GUY'S Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
TheAngel

TheAngel

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION IS HERE: Xmaster76   MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:14 am

then be patient and wait for server to be on :X..thx Wink hope you will remain whit us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
leonino

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION IS HERE: Xmaster76   MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 am

Ill be patient and ill wait for it then ....ill always be with you guys
Smile Very Happy Surprised Cool Laughing Razz Wink
Back to top Go down
Leonino

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION IS HERE: Xmaster76   MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:22 am

I HOPE THEY ACCEPT ME AS A GM Surprised Surprised Laughing Razz Mad Very Happy cherry cheers bom drunken
Back to top Go down
resident456

PostSubject: Rex456   MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:07 am

Hmm. For me he has so very good application i like her application because he had experience how to become a GM..For me i will accept it.. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cool Cool Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
TeddyBear
Owners
TeddyBear

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION IS HERE: Xmaster76   MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:06 pm

/moved
Back to top Go down
https://insomniadekaron.forumotion.com
Rai<3
Admin
Rai<3

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION IS HERE: Xmaster76   MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 8:54 pm

hmm... we'll think about it...

/Pending for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY APPLICATION IS HERE: Xmaster76   MY APPLICATION IS HERE:  Xmaster76 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY APPLICATION IS HERE: Xmaster76
Page 1 of 1